8.22.2011

Slow Down, You Move Too Fast




Hola! 

I'm just back from a week vacation to the neighboring country. It was a well-deserved rest, a break from the fast-moving pace of time, a celebration, a little visit to dear family and friends; as well as a business trip and some works to do. 

The trip was fulfilled with numerous art galleries and museum visits; cool and hip shops; bookstores and book shopping; toy and vintage thrifting; and miles of walking. Some highlights will be posted next, and now is time for random photos to do the talk. 

Woohoo!


*****


*****

(with Merpati, Dito's sister who lives in this city)

 *****

(cute mural)

*****

(My absolute favorite dish in this city: Briyani rice and chicken curry near Bugis street)

*****


(photographed by Iwan Effendi at Vue Privee)

*****


(with the nonas: Merpati, and mbak In + mbak Ria of Papermoon Puppet Theater)

*****



*****

Ah! Talking about that floral backpack.. Really, I don't know how about you girls but I find it difficult to find just the perfect backpack. You know, the one that's just right. I've tried looking around and found none. 

That was until I met mbak Embun of Youthdew Vintage. She is a perfectionista and she makes the cutest wallets, necklace, and bags. Over and over again I fell for her creations and her attention to details. It's only normal that I finally decide to order a backpack from her.. and voila! Just the right backpack for me. As I always say, ladies.. if you can't find one, make one. So, how do you like that floral backpack? I like it a lot, I carry it all the way across the sea. ;) 

Check out her delicate floral bags, wallets, and pom-pom necklaces here.

*****

(I was spoiled with lots of pastel-colored building here.. awww..)

*****


(not to mention the huge trees that's spreading around the town and right in the middle of the town.. I mean it: huge!)

***** 


(..and this too-cute-to-be-true balloon rabbit in front of the art museum. Insane!)

*****


(Our hostess, Merpati, cooked us this delicious shrimp and veggies.. yumm!)

*****

Miy
Lace Dress/ Forever 21
Backpack/ Youthdew Kulture
Scalloped Top/ Shop Versicle
Polkadots Skirt/ Obiobi
Rosette White Top/ Little Garage
Pink Scalloped Short/ Thrifted
Accessories/ Assorted

Photographed by Dito Yuwono

*****

Life, I love you.
All is groovy.





2 comments:

Ginger said...

wow seems like you had a lot of fun!!

Page said...

so pretty i love the bag :)
page

Related Posts with Thumbnails