1.31.2012

The Perfect Birthday Weather

We don’t ask to be eternal beings. 
We only ask that things do not lose all their meaning.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)


It was the sky. 

I remember the sky look like fresh water with rippling clouds; deep and intense. I remember being carried away by the stream of wishes..listening to what my heart really wants, carefully..and followed where the path was taking me. 

I remember the wind brings tranquility to every heart it has touched. 

I remember being very careless, letting myself free from all the routines; trying to find the newness of daily life all over again..and succeed. I remember feeling like walking inside a bubble or warmth and serenity..and freedom. I found myself visiting the old sites I used to love when I was a kid..only to find myself still in love with all these places and the magic.  

I remember being very inspired by the sky..the irresistibly clear blue sky.. and decided to re-read the books of great aviators with soul of a poet: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.. Roald Dahl.. Gavin Pretor-Pinney. There goes the first birthday resolution. I imagine them dancing upon the cloud, swimming through the deep blue sky, and word starts pouring out like the endless stream of sun flares seen from their flying goggles. 

That day, I got a gorgeous weather as my birthday present. 
It was perfect. 



*****

Photographed by Kurniadi Widodo on my birthday 

Thanks to Ben, Kate, Dito, Wid, and Yoga for accompanying me through the journey! ;)

*****



Love,

3 comments:

dunia kecil indi said...

beautiful pictures :) happy birthday, miy :)

rana musika said...

to complete the day, I give you an award hehe :) go grab it :D

Love your smile

Love your pose with umbrella

perfect day :)

Sundea said...

Happy birthday, Miy ...

A perfect weather. What a glorious present =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails