7.29.2012

#InTheWoods2 (pt.3-last)


*****

I am so happy about the way In The Woods 2 turns out. Exactly how I've expected with all the flowers and pompoms everywhere.. friends and families and pets.. music afloat in the air.. and what a fresh air! It's like a big garden party. Soo happy!!!

*****



*****

(giving Mr.Carrot the best view of the band show)
(Shadow was reading the menu list, begging for some more fried mushroom)

*****

(Look! Even Ahmed the Mogus looks satisfied!)



*****

We were blessed by the number of photographers attended the picnic!

*****

(Mas Oblo, Indra, mbak Hera, and mbak Indie)

*****

(Above: Dito and Yoga; Below: Sandi and Wid)
(their pictures can be seen in Lir's blog)

*****


What I wear:
 this was meant to be worn on In The Woods #1 last year but it wasn't done yet; so naturally.. I wear it this year to fulfill it's initial purpose, right? 

*****


(my friend, Ley, made us all the flower crowns..cuteness!)

*****



*****



*****

In the woods to be with my two elf-like little sisters..


*****


*****

In the woods to be with friends..

*****

(Up left: Tria and me; up right: with Marla of The Versicle and her baby Kafka)
(left: pretty Marla and right: with mas Rizky of RSTH,the one I made this event with)

****

(Below: My bestfriends, Amel and my two little sisters..)
(Below: Pinky and Anggi my team from Lir and Intan,my ex dear assistant)
(Below: Anggi and Pinky are best friend..how cute is that really!)
..and the day passes once again, leaving a trace of warmth and laugter..
 ..and love..

*****

See you again sometime in the woods!

*****


Read what my friends wrote about it:
Sandi (1) and (2)



Photographed by Dito YuwonoKurniadi WidodoMulyana the Mogus, Hera Ariani, Sandi Kalifadani, and Stanislaus Yoga. 

 *****






6 comments:

Gilbert Ganda said...

it looks so fun!

seems like you were having such a good time and that was such a lovely party!

xx,

pani la mome said...

nice pics, you look grate:)

lucia m said...

loving the outfit!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Anonymous said...

Great post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

STARSNAPSHOT said...

baca dari part 1, seru banget kayanya :D
langsung follow deh..
*new follower

lunaticmonster said...

hey....kamera fujikaaaaa..... maulaahhh, jual di mana sih barang vintage gitu....... pengeennn

flashback ya:
http://lunaticmonster.wordpress.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails