2.06.2013

Celebrate: Turn 27


*****

Last year, out of my usual practice..I decided not to throw a birthday party and just being careless instead (here and here). This year, I found enough reason to throw a party. You know..turning 27, last birthday being a miss instead of a mrs.. the list goes on. 

Since I am a grown up now (that doesn't sound as convincing as I wish, does it?) and with all the big parties queuing up this year; I don't want a big fuss on this day.. just close friends and family, guess list narrowed down to only 30, fresh-picked flowers, my dog, picnic, and homemade lunch in my secret garden.

 Simple and easy.. just as I wished it would be :) 

*****


*****

What I Wear
 

(Rosette Top from Little Garage, Apricort Skirt from Raindrops on Roses, Flower Crown from Partner in Crime, and a bracelets from my mom)


*****

The Gift
 (left-exchanging gift with my friend Elia who turns 29 that very same day | 
right: a pleasant surprise gift)

****

 The Party

Photographed by Dito Yuwono and Kurniadi Widodo

*****






2 comments:

Karishma said...

I could have never guessed you are 27. Happy birthday hun! May you have a year full of exquisite picnics!

Rini Hastuti said...

happy birthday :)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails